Today I finished up revisions (I hope) for my client Fantasy Flight. Can’t wait to show the miniatures I’m making for them but I fear it might be 2-3 months before I can!

After I finished those revisions I edited the 25mm jungle base for my client Warsenal All of this base creation is new for me, I’m taking references from all over the place and building up a ton of plants to use to fill out the spaces. I’m getting better but I still have a ways to go. I’m counting this as some environment art practice 🙂

Since it’s for 3D print I can’t have gaps underneath plants, so some things look a lot thicker than they would be in real life. Have faith! It’ll work at 25mm


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *