Click here to view my full resume as a *.pdf you can also download! Feel free to email me at Hugarue@gmail.com with any questions! Cheers.
- Sanzaru Games, 3D Character Artist, Oct 2016-Current
-Modeled and textured stylized characters for the Game “Spyro ReIgnited Trilogy”. Models were modeled with Zbrush and Maya and textured in Substance Painter with stylized materials I built.
-Modeled and textured realistic characters for the VR Game “Marvel Heroes United”.
- Artillery Games, 3D Artist, Aug 2014-Sept 2016
-Modeled and textured stylized characters for the game “Guardians of Atlas”. Models were heavily hand painted using 3D Coat and modeled with Zbrush and Maya.
- Fantasy Flight Games, Miniature Sculptor, June 2014-Sept 2015
–Modeled fantasy creatures to be used as table top miniatures for the games “Descent” and “Battlelore”.
- Pandasaurus Games, Miniature Sculptor, Jan 2016-May 2016
–Sculpted a horde of post-apocalyptic cars for the game “Wasteland: Delivery Express”.
- 3D Total Games, Miniature Sculptor, October 2013-March 2014
–Utilized ZBrush to model fantasy characters for a 3D Total produced table top game named “Wizards Academy”.
- Sword & Board Games, Miniature Sculptor, April 2013-Dec 2014
-Sculpted fantasy war miniatures for a new table top skirmish game named “Twelve Elements of War”.
- Living Worlds, Miniature Sculptor, Sept 2013-Dec 2014
–Created characters from the Web comic “Schlock Mercenary” as miniatures for the new game “Schlock Mercenary: Capital Offensive”.
- Quickly sculpting character models in Zbrush
- Painting textures for characters inside of 3D Coat and Photoshop
- Modeling using Zbrush, Topogun, and Maya
- Highly communicative with my team
- Self-Motivated and driven to keep progressing my craft
- MFA -Academy of Art University School of Game Design
2015, Graduate student specializing in 3D Character Art
- BA – State University of New York at Alfred State
2009, Bachelor’s degree recipient with a focus on general 3D art
Leave a Reply