Module 11

Well, here’s a big update folks! I did TONS of work during Module 11 to make up for mistakes I made during 10 on my new game character, and of course drew for many hours and did a few final drawings for class! Here’s static images of my work. I’ll post up my video I make for class soon.
The Model is rendered in Z-Brush where I sculpted all his detail and also decimated his model as I went to keep his poly count down. If I hadn’t decimated as I was working it’d be impossible to have this much detail open in Z-Brush for me and actually this is the most complex project I’ve done inside of the program so far! Lots more work to do though, enjoy!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *